Please read before entering OOaudio.com or OOaudio.us (the Web Site)
OO audio™ is trade mark for audio services of MPBM LLC, California. The company also holds intellectual properties and supports the legacy products of mUZY and Satory brands.
By receiving, copying, and/or using any information contained at the Web Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described in this legal notice.
Some of the content can be provided with other terms and conditions expressly defined.
You are licensed to download content from and/or via
the Web Site, provided that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
You may use any material downloaded from and/or via the Web Site for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
You may not distribute any material downloaded from and/or via the Web Site in any way.
You may not alter or modify any material downloaded from and/or via the Web Site in any way.
You may not use any material downloaded from and/or via the Web Site in any way that may be adverse to MPBM LLC and/or authors interests.
Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will result in an immediate and automatic revocation of the license above and similar licenses. Except as expressly provided above, no right, title, or interest is granted with respect to the Web Site and/or any material downloaded from and/or via the Web Site.
The content is intellectual properties owned by
(c) 2010-2018 MPBM LLC All rights reserved.
(c) 1992-2018 Boby Borisov All rights reserved.
Additional scripts: Boby Borisov; jQuery by jQuery Foundation, Inc.; jQuery UI by jQuery Foundation and other contributors Licensed MIT; jquery.dlmenu.js by Mary Lou; jQuery Easing by George McGinley Smith; Fancybox by Janis Skarnelis; jQuery FlexSlider by WooThemes (Tyler Smith); Isotope by David DeSandro / Metafizzy; JAIL by Sebastiano Armeli-Battana; jQuery One Page Nav Plugin by Trevor Davis; Modernizr by Faruk Ateş, Paul Irish, Alex Sexton, Ryan Seddon, Alexander Farkas; NProgress by Rico Sta Cruz and Contributors; Selectivizr by Keith Clark; jQuerry ScrollTo by Ariel Flesler; SmoothScroll by Balazs Galambosi, Patrick Brunner, Michael Herf; HTML5 Placeholder by Philip Arndt; jQuery Parallax by Ian Lunn; Theme customizations by Rascals Themes; Contact Form by Drew Douglass (p) 2016 MPBM LLC
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the Service, please provide the following information in writing to the Service Copyright Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed. Service Copyright Agent: MPBM LLC, 14850 Highway 4, Ste A # 215, Discovery Bay, CA 94505, USA; Phone: (925) 237-1659; Fax: (732) 301-8206: (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) for further detail)
Nothing contained in this Legal Notice shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels,
or any other legal theory, a license or right to any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual
property right, except those expressly provided herein.
The products described at this Internet site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by the authors or by third parties, and no licenses are granted herein.
Other product and company names mentioned on this web site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The content of this Internet site is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall the Authors, their directors, officers, employees, members and other content providers be liable to anyone for any claims or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, claims or damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the content of the Web Site, or the products and services of the authors or third parties offered on the Web Site of the authors or such third parties respectively, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the Authors, their directors, officers, employees, members and other content providers be liable for any amount in excess of total 200 USD. The authors do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, documentation, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Web Site. The authors may make changes to these materials, or to the products and services described therein, at any time without notice. The authors make no commitment to update the Web Site.